My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodstock, New York, United States

Sunday, February 12, 2006

HAIKU TO YOU TOO

What? Another haiku site? Fact is that I am becoming possessed by the haiku muse. For over a year I have had a blogsite "Yerry Hill Road" which contains haiku only relating to those things I experience on my walk up and down Yerry Hill Road near my house. If you want to check those out, go to
http://sarvananda.blogspot.com/

Problem is that I began to think that any haiku that I composed had to be on my walk. Now, I am haikuing all over the place. I want to keep the original site the way it is. But here are some other haiku.

Enjoy.


Falcon in the field
Sits still on a tufted weed;
Delicately poised.

Woman dressed in white
Walks beside the field of snow.
Doesn't disappear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home