My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodstock, New York, United States

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Summer 2005

Swarms of birds above;
Winged insects pour from the ground.
Which one the mirror?

A boy on the beach
Chases his little brother.
Soon there will be tears

Woodchuck on the road
Runs to stay ahead of me.
My car is faster.

The storm is over;
A brown cat stands in the field.
Now the sky is still.

Shadows are moving,
Flashing across the Coop bunks.
Who is making them?

Hazy shadows fall;
The sun is gray and muted.
South Jersey evening.

Thunder then quiet;
The clouds shift uneasily.
They are like my moods.

Lights pin point the dark;
Trees are alive and sparkling.
Fireflies twinkle

Small lights dot the night
And soar into the darkness.
I want to follow.

A flash of white wings:
Angelique leaps to the sky;
The ball floats upward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home